Monday, September 28, 2026

The Best Prefix Ever

Never in my life have I appreciated the re- prefix.

Some of its definitions in my Webster's New World College Dictionary: back, returning to a previous state; again, anew, over again.



one of the purposes of my indefinite hiatus. 

I've been mostly under the radar, still writing. Finally coming up for air after publishing so many books. 


Refresh

Where do I go next?

I'm also in a deep, detailed spiritual 

renewal 

A few days ago, a significant spiritual leader bought some copies of my books. I'd planned to give them to him; he insisted on buying them. I was dazed for the rest of the day.

What effect will this have on my writings? Will I have better direction, more support? Will I 

rebrand 

any or all of my books? That word is not in the physical copy of my moderately-used dictionary. Therefore, I'll look it up on the dictionary web site. What it means: "In business, to rebrand is to change the way customers see a product or company by changing logos, names, or designs."

Will I

refine

-or-

revise

my earlier novels, like Crawling to the Light ? Distance creates clarity. And the clarity makes things, as one of the definitions for re-

anew

No comments:

Post a Comment