Friday, February 24, 2017

Synopsis and Preview of Professional Fans

Happy Friday, everyone!  I wanted to take some time to fill you in on one of my works in progress. titled Professional Fans.  

Here is my synopsis of it:

Discovering work skills...in middle age...by seeing a live rock band?

Impossible!

Holly Fowler and Natasha Gold don't think so. Their careers and personal lives take dramatic turns when they see Lexington, Kentucky, rock band Scary Harley. Lead singer Gary Grayson, and lighting tech Randy Daniel, see talents in these two woman, and encourages both to use them in the music business.

You don't have to wait until I publish it to take a peek inside.  Here is a link to a preview of it I have made.  Please read this. I'd like to hear from you, to let me know what you think of it.

https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1209918

No comments:

Post a Comment